- Teeth are for life – care for them
- When the first tooth appears, start brushing
- Before that you can use wipes or a washcloth on gums
- Brush your teeth at least two times a day
- After anything sugary or sticky
- After meals
- Before bed
- Nothing to eat or drink after except water
- Get regular check ups
- Starting at age one
- Teeth help with chewing and speaking
- Baby teeth help adult teeth come in properly
Why did the vampire brush his teeth?
To Prevent Bat breath
Why is the tooth fairy so smart?
She has lots of wisdom teeth