- Fresh is best!
- Fruits and vegetables have lots of fiber, water and vitamins
- Healthy homemade foods for everyone
- If the whole family eats healthy, children will want to also
- Cook and prep together
- Shop and plan ahead
- Keep low fat cheese, yogurt, fruit and vegetables on hand
- Avoid pre-packaged meals and snacks as these are usually full of salt, sugar and fat
- Eat wholes grains like brown rice, whole wheat pasta and tortillas
- Make mealtime fun
What did the skeleton say before eating?